On June 22, 1954, during a special parish meeting at St. Mark's Episcopal Church, a vote was taken and approved to establish the St. Mark's Day School. This school was the forerunner of All Saints Episcopal School and operated out ot the Sunday school classrooms of the Church until 1958. In 1956 a state charter formally established the All Saints Episcopal School with a Board of Trustees formed from the Beaumont Episcopal congregations of St. Mark's Episcopal Church, St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, and St. Matthew's Episcopal Church. Under this Board, the school purchased eight acres of land on Delaware Street and in September of 1958 moved the school to its present site. Since that time, the school has grown both in the number of student grade levels offered as well as in building facility size. The records of this collection consist of school yearbooks, annual reports, photographs and other miscellaneous items that document the history and development of this educational institution.