This collection consists of photographs from the Beaumont Chamber of Commerce Records. The Beaumont Chamber of Commerce was formed on January 22, 1903, during the Spindletop Oil Boom era, with 165 individuals interested in civic projects, city promotion, and economic development projects. Most of the photographs in this collection document work done by the Chamber of Commerce during the 1950s to 1970s when a number of projects were completed including the Fiftieth Anniversary Celebration of the Lucas Gusher in 1951 and the building of a Visitor Information Center in 1974. In addition to photographs related to activities of the Chamber of Commerce, this collection documents downtown Beaumont, local industry, and business people. It also includes a promotional book published by the Southwestern Settlement and Development Company of Beaumont, Texas.